- Assam State Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma attended the ceremonial launch of ‘Abhinandan’ a progressive scheme by the state Finance department on December 26.
- Acording to reports, the scheme will provide one time subsidy of ₹. 50,000 in education loan to 1546 students.
- It is to be mentioned that this scheme will be implemented in phase manner.
- The state govenemnet ascertained that this scheme will immensely help students who have availed students loan.
- The scheme covers all commercial banks like the Federal Bank and HDFC and also the regional rural banks like Assam Gramin Vikash Bank within Assam.
Current Affairs Calender