- Government organized an exhibition of India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2019in New Delhi on 24 September.
- The exhibition was inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (Independent Charge), Shri Prahlad Singh Patel.
- The exhibition aims to position the tourism destinations and products of the country in international source markets.
- This is the2nd edition of the Mart. It is organized in line with the major international travel marts held annually in countries across the world.
- ITM 2019 will provide a huge platform at the national level for trade and hospitality service providers in the country to interact and conduct business with their counterparts from overseas.
- The exhibition was jointly organized by theMinistry of Tourism and the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH).
- In this exhibition, over 240 international delegates from 51 countries and 160 exhibitors from across the country will be participating.