- TheCentral Industrial Security Force (CISF) will observe 2020 as the ‘Year of Mobility’.
- It aims for the creation of more residential units and implementation of various welfare measures for the troops.
- It will focus on sports and physical fitness leveraging modern gadgetry and constructing infrastructure to their families.
- CISF is a Central Armed Police Force in India and established on March 10,1969.
- It is under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- It is a unique organisation in paramilitary forces for India, which works for seaways, airways and plays an important role in disaster management.