- Indian wrestler Deepak Punia, aged 20, clinched the top spot in the rankings released by United World Wrestling(UWW), an international federation for wrestling, in the 86 kg category with 82 points. He had recently won silver in the World Wrestling Championships 2019 held in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. Iran’s Hassan Aliazam Yazdanicharati was ranked second.
- In the 65-kg category, Bajrang Punia lost the first spot to Russia’s Gadzhimurad Rashidov. Latter has 9-point lead over the former.
- In the 57-kg category, Ravi Kumar was ranked 5th with 39 points.
- In the 61-kg category, Rahul Aware was ranked 2nd
- Motto: Welcome to the New World of Wrestling
- Formation: 1912
- Headquarters: Corsier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland