- The Government of India has constructed Girls’ Hostel for Nepal Armed Police Force (APF) School in Kirtipur, Kathmandu.
- The hostel building built with Indian assistance was formally handed over to the school by by Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of India, Dr. Ajay Kumar.
- The project was implemented by Nepal Armed Police Force (APF). The project compliments effort of Government of Nepal in augmenting infrastructure in the field of education.
About Nepal Armed Police Force (APF) School
- It is an academic institution created under APF Welfare Service Centre of Nepal Armed Police Force. The school was founded in 2005 and it has over 21% of girls students.
- The new infrastructure constructed with Indian government’s grant assistance of 40.42 million Nepali Rupees is a two storied girls hostel.