- The Center for Innovative Technologyat the Indian Science and Industry Research Institute in Tharami will have 100% electrification services by 2030 announced by the Union Minister Harsh Vardhan.
- The groundbreaking ceremony of the Center for Innovative Technology for Innovation (SICR)at Karakudi at the Indian Institute of Science and Industry (CSIR) campus, Chennai, at the Center for Electrochemical Research (SICRI), at a cost of Rs.100 Crore.
- Union Minister of Science and Family Welfare Dr. Harsh Vardhan participated as the guest of honor.
- The company ranks 15th on the list of internationally recognized companies.
- It is proposed that by 2030 100% of the electricity service will be utilized.