- The Henley Passport Index, which periodically measures the world’s most travel-friendly passports, released its first report of the new decade.
- The index placed Japan as the world’s most powerful passport, while Singapore took the second spot. South Korea tied with Germany for the third spot.
- Japanese who hold the strongest passport in the world can visit 191 destinations without visa. The year 2020 marks the third year running in which Japan has held the top spot.
- India slipped two places in 2020 to the 84th place, sharing the spot with Mauritania and Tajikistan. Indians can get visa-free entry to 58 countries, according to the index.
About Henley & Partners:
- Headquarters- London, United Kingdom.