- Madhya Pradesh has surpassed its earlier record of thermal power generation by producing 1099.7 lakh units in one day, an official said on Thursday.
- The Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company has created a new record by producing 1099.7 lakh units of thermal power on February 18
- This is the maximum thermal power generated in Madhya Pradesh in one day so far.
- The state’s previous highest power generation in a day was recorded at 1074.5 lakh units on March 25 last year.
- In this record production, Amarkantak Thermal Power Station in Chachai generated 50.6 lakh units, while Sanjay Gandhi Thermal Power Station in Birsinghpur produced 289.6 lakh units.
Current Affairs Calender