- The Odisha Government included the department of agriculture and farmer’s empowerment in the “Mo Sarkar” scheme as an expansion of the ‘5T’ initiative. The plan will soon be implemented by the Department of Higher Education (DHE).
- The ‘Mo Sarkar program’also called ‘My Government’ was launched on 2nd October 2019, it was first implemented in the department of Home and Health.
- The aim of the program is to provide service with dignity to people who are coming to government offices for different purposes.
- The process will be done by collecting feedback on the behavior and professionalism of government officers.
- The aim of the ‘5T’ (teamwork, technology, transparency, time leading to transformation)is to provide quality governance for the people.