- Priya Prakash, the founder and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of India-based “HealthSetGo” has won the Global citizen prize: Cisco Youth Leadership award for 2019. The award was given for her school health program that provides healthcare support to children.The Award was given by Cisco Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer Fran Katsoudas at Royal Albert Hall, London.
- Global Citizen Prize: Global Citizen Price is an award given to world leaders, artists, business leaders and youth activists .
Cisco Youth Leadership award for 2019:
- Award contribution:The prestigious award honours individuals aged 18-30 years who bring changes in the world by solving some of the global challenges.
- Cash prize:The award includes a $250,000 cash prize paid to the individual organization to which individual contributes for their further mission.
Health Set Go:
- Health Set Go is a healthcare organisation that supports the UN’s (United Nation) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to improve the health & lives of children. HealthSetGo in a span of 4 years has become India’s largest healthcare organisation for schools.