Reports and Indices
Financial Stability Report (FSR) released by RBI
- FSR is a bi-annual report that reflects risks to financial stability and the resilience of the Indian financial system.
- Based on the inputs from all financial sector regulators, it reflects the overall evaluation of the Sub Committee of Financial Stability and Development Council.
Key highlights of the Report
- Gross non-performing asset (GNPA) ratio of scheduled commercial banks (SCBs) fell to a seven-year low of 5.0%
- Net NPA (Non Performing Assets) have dropped to ten-year low of 1.3% in September 2022.
- Buoyant demand for bank credit and early signs of a revival in the investment cycle.
- Global Financial Stability Report is released by the International Monetary Fund.