- Xiaomihas formally launched its lending platform “Mi Credit” in India for Android phones.
- According to platform “Mi Credit” individuals can avail up to Rs 1 lakh loan.
- The company is planning to introduce more financial products in India.
- The company has been operating Mi Credit platform on a pilot basis.
- Xiaomi has roped in Aditya Birla Finance Ltd, Money View, Early Salary, Zest moneyand Credit Vidya as the current lending partners for Mi Credit service.
- Mi Credit app will come pre-loaded on all MIUI phones, and can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Current Affairs Calender