- Atal Innovation Mission (set up by NITI Aayog in 2016) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) India launched the 5th edition of Youth Co:Lab for Young Entrepreneurs.
- Youth Co:Lab was co-created in 2017 by UNDP Asia and the Citi Foundation
- It aims to support young social entrepreneurs who can be a powerful force in leading social change and furthering the implementation of SDGs target actions.
- It is Asia Pacific’s largest youth innovation movement.
- Formation – November 22, 1965
- Headquarters – New York City
- Head – Achim Steiner.
- Parent organization – ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council)
About NITI Aayog (National Institution For Transforming India)
- Formation – January 1, 2015 (replaced Planning Commission)
- Aims to foster cooperative federalism
- Composition of NITI Aayog
- Chairperson: Prime Minister
- Vice-Chairperson: Suman Berry (Appointed by PM)
- NITI Aayog CEO – Parameswaran Iyer.
- Governing Council – Chief Ministers of all states and Union Territories with state Legislature and Lt. Governors of other Union Territories.