Tag: About NCOL


Bihar raises ceiling on caste quota to 65% The Bihar Assembly unanimously passed a Bill to increase reservation for Backward Classes, Extremely Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes from the existing 50% to 65%. Together with the 10% Economically Backward Class (EWS) quota, the Bill will push reservation in Bihar to 75% which is well past the 50% ceiling set by the Supreme Court. ‘Bharat Organics’ Launched Logo, website and brochure of NCOL has been launched recently by the Union Minister Amit Shah. Ministry of Cooperation launched the ‘Bharat Organics’ brand of National Cooperative Organics Limited (NCOL). NCOL is a newly established cooperative body to promote organic produce. About NCOL Formation - January 2023 Under the Multi-State Cooperative Societies (MSCS) Act, 2002.