- UNESCO and Dell Technologies will launch a new education programme where they will train 4,000 Indian teachers in Artificial Technology.
- The programme will aid in GoI step of introducing Artificial Intelligence as a subject in school.
- The programme will be spread across three phases. In the first phase, teachers in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Karnatakawill be trained.
- The organizations will use technologies like FramerSpace, frontier technologies and ICT to train the teachers. FramerSpace is a digital platform that will help teachers implement and monitor learning plans for students.
- Teachers who are certified in Dell’s Aarambh programmes are to be given preferences.